Flirting is an integral part of any relationship: those that are just starting to develop, and those that are already strong. Therefore, it is very important to be able to do it not only live, but also by correspondence. It will help to hone your skills and understand how to flirt.
Tips & tricks
Flirting in the Internet is much easier than in real life. Therefore, the Internet for shy people is a unique opportunity to check which tricks they can use to attract men’s attention.
The purpose of any flirting is to interest a person and make him understand that he is also not indifferent to you.
The following tips will help you do this.
· Do not respond immediately to the guy’s first message. Wait time, at least 5-10 minutes, and only then write to him. But you should not abuse this technique too much, because the guy may be tired of such indifference, and he will go looking for another interlocutor.
· Use lure phrases that will help you to check how a guy treats you. For example, if a guy ignores the phrase “It would be great to see you somehow”, it means that your desire is not reciprocal.
· Give compliments. But do not overdo it, otherwise the guy will think that you are too keen on him and will lose interest in you.
· Try to arouse jealousy.
· Avoid boring messages and replies without continuing, like “yes”, “no”, “do not know”.
And one more important point – all your messages should be full of meaning. Show the guy that you are a smart and confident girl who is not deprived of the attention of men, and he will definitely want to continue communication and meet with you in real life.
Where to flirt
You will not find better sites for flirting than Omegle and Chatroulette. Their main advantages are free access and lack of registration. You can unleash your imagination and practice flirting on every man here?
Some more advantages of Omegle and Chatroulette:
· Ability to switch from text messaging to video communication. If you really like the person you are talking to and you want to see how he looks and how he behaves, then you can switch to video mode and continue communication there.
· Anonymity. No profiles, nicknames, names and other things that could somehow reveal your identity. Omegle and Chatroulette insist on the freedom of their users.
Flirting is a breath of fresh air in any relationship and an opportunity to tell your partner that he cares about you and arouses strong interest in you. Use it skilfully, and you will always be surrounded by men who will be attracted by your charms.